2011年9月4日星期日

Modonna Wearing A Gucci T shirts

t was an act of God. Martin Taylor, our missions leader, knew I wanted to go to Africa," she said. "He knew of this mission trip with St. Luke’s happening in July and doors started opening for me. I just took a deep breath and went. I thought to myself that 16 days in Bluffton will pass just like   ck mens underwear  they will in Africa and I would rather be doing something for the Lord in Africa, so I went."
Lovett admitted she likes   Mens Underwear doing scary things and taking on the trip to work in a clinic, with orphans and working in the secondary school was a huge undertaking.
"Maybe not being scary but being bold and stepping out in faith. Tanzania is more than 50 percent Muslim now and I saw it as a bigger challenge. Sometimes when we are called we don’t know why we are called. I never felt called to Detroit or to Belize. I felt called to Africa," Lovett said.
The mission team left July 6 and arrived July 7 in Dar es Salaam, once the country's capital but still the center of government. The first day Lovett worked in the clinic weighing babies, chatting with the women when they were getting their blood    Gucci T shirts  drawn and being tested for AIDS. She also worked in the pharmacy dispensing pharmaceuticals.
What struck her about the clinic was "how archaic it was. There were just a few medications for everything, hand-made instruments, open air. I think the thing that struck me the most was there was a lady that got real sick and they took her over to the bed area. The 'nurse' went to give her the shot medication for malaria and the medicine was in the syringe. She went to crack the syringe in the keyhole of the door. There was no other way to open up the medication and she left some of the medicine and part of the syringe in the keyhole."
Her experience at the orphanage
hottest mens underwear   further stirred her desire to do more.
"The orphanage was very sad. There were 60 orphans that came and we delivered shoes, clothes, lots of books, a few toys and they just sat, waited for their turn," Lovett said. "There was soda there and that was a big enticement for the kids — it’s almost like a delicacy there. They just loved it."

没有评论:

发表评论