2011年9月6日星期二

Lucky Brand Gucci T shirts

really do like this hottest mens underwear , it has a bit of a boho vibe and looks great. I bought it in the "bourbon" color and it's a deep brown, that looks like it has a little wear to it and the leather feels broken in. If I could change anything I'd make the strap a little longer and more adjustable- I'm 5'9" and plus-size- the exsiting strap is a little short, even on the longest adjustment. It's a little uncomfortable as a cross body bag. I'd also like to see the strap to be removeable so it could be carried by the handles alone.  was searching for a new bag, an fell in love with this one. This is not my first dooney bag. I love the color, the pockets inside help me to organize better. I like how it zips at the top an then folds over. The tassels on the sides give it a good look also. I love the satchel so much i want to buy the smaller one in black to go with my collection. So Macys where's the smaller one? This bag is absolutely fabulous!!! Dooney has out done themselves with this one. The leather is soft yet very durable and the color (natural) is beautiful. You can pair it up with your favorite jeans to your favorite dress.   Gucci T shirts  Overall this bag is a must have!!! This bag is absolutely fabulous!!! Dooney has out done themselves with this one. The leather is soft yet very durable and the color (natural) is beautiful.   Mens Underwear You can pair it up with your favorite jeans to your favorite dress. Overall this bag is a must have!!! The weathered look of this rugged hobo style shoulder bag is sexy and fashion-forward. Made of smooth vintage leather. Front flap with zip. 2 front pockets with magnetic snap curving around the flap closure. Hidden magnetic closure. Interior zip pocket. This is the best purse out there. I got it for my birthday two years ago, and it is the perfect size for everything. But because I've had it for so long, and use it often, a small tear in the left pocket has formed because the leather is very thin. Other than that though, this purse is ideal for anyone and I recommend it highly.  purchase another purse but when I got home and started to transfer my things from my old purse to the new one there just wasn't enough room so I returned it. I purchased the Lucky Bag and the only negative  ck mens underwear   is that I wish the lining could have been a little lighter in color making it easier to see inside and possibly another zipper pouch.

没有评论:

发表评论