2011年6月23日星期四

one piece bathing suit,ed hardy bathing suit ,Tiffany Rings Burberry Handbags

Last summer, the weather be hot call a person afflictive, work have to wear t-shirts, one piece bathing suit . I wear to the one that most cool name brand T-shirt don't know where to go Tiffany Rings, had to put to the clothing store and buy one piece bathing suit. Look at the beautiful clothing store sales, I miss without further ado, spend 200 dollars money bought a famous brand, wear t-shirts in the body, feel very cool comfortable.
Office colleagues see I was wearing a T-shirt, Tiffany Rings famous brand asked me how many money to buy? I want to spend 200 yuan if said, they must be laughing at I won't buy things, Burberry Handbags, T-shirt which value so much money!!!!! So he said 50 yuan to buy. Xiao li a pull me, carefully looked at my T-shirt quality, and exclaimed, Burberry Handbags "day, a famous brand of serious? T-shirt ah, one piece bathing suit 50 yuan, value for money, really value!"
Look at my colleagues envy of look in the eyes, I especially happy, and was finally they be jealous again. For a moment, female colleagues began to learn from me, ask me where I can buy ed hardy bathing suit, they may buy a!!!!! I of course can't tell the addressBurberry Handbags  , or his perfect image is immediately destroyed.
But, I don't think of is, since cut price from other place to spend superior xiao li bought $200 of the same brand T-shirt, everyone more I see another ed hardy bathing suit....... Their eyes tell me, who is also hard to buy such cheap famous brand T-shirt. At this time, a colleague has come over to tell me, Tiffany Rings said old total looking for me. Day? And his colleagues envy me more!!!

没有评论:

发表评论