2011年7月12日星期二

Gucci T shirts Spring/Summer 2011

arlier this year, we conditioned that Frenchwoman Yvan Mispelaere would be taking over the helm as creative managing Bathing Suit director for Diane von Furstenberg (DvF).  For DvF spring 2011, the first collection under Mispelaeres watch, I constituted odd to see what charge he would take at DvF, especially given his previous Erolia minutilla* at Gucci, Lanvin, and Valentino.
On the runway, I comprised happy to   Mens Underwear  
 assure bold, vibrant colors that we are accustomed to from DvF.   There were lots of strappy footwear with the rich emerald hue on the curtain-ish rope platforms (top left) being my favorite.  The heels, in keeping with other spring runways, were more substantive (i.e. not stick figure thin) but Im not sure that I prefer the geometric gold painted heels.
Thas taken a while to look at- and   Gucci T shirts  comment on- everything featured in each Fashion Week.  I have been critical of the shoes featured so far.   They have been uninspired, uninteresting, unoriginal. While there is nothing new under the sun, John Gallianos collection for Christian Dior featured,  fun, colorful and reasonably interesting shoes. 
I have read criticism that these shoes are too
 Louis Vuitton Speedy  subdued for John Galliano, and that the collection isnt really a Dior Girls collection. I am not sure who the  Dior Girl is and what she is supposed to wear, but subdued isnt the term I would use for this collection.  It would be nice to get an upclose and personal look at these to see how they are made.
When looking at the collection, the image of Mitzi Gaynor singing, Im Gonna Wash That Man Right Outta My Hair  came to mind. 
Lets look at the rest of the shoes and part of the aggregation.ere are close to of the dresses.  I could see about of the robes about the red carpeting.

没有评论:

发表评论